vendredi 3 octobre 2014

Kuala Lumpur Menara Tower Boogie Final Report

I'm sorry that I didn't write anymore report after the day 3. We started to jump on day 4 and I have to say that the motto of the event "Eat, Sleep, Base Jump, Repeat" was tottaly right. We made nothing apart jumping, eating and sleeping. Ho yes one thing, packing between jumps.

It would be too long to tell you about every jump as I made 34. This boogie was incredible form the begining to the end, the organisation, jumpers, staff, viewers even the object it self, the Menara Tower, was perfect. I could try many kind of stuff that I never tried before like floater and back exit, gainers, two way, three way, hanging exits and even Extreme Barbichette (see video) !

We are really lucky to have an event like this where we are treated like kings to jump a building. I would like to thanks all the organisation, staff and my jumping buddies who made this trip unforgettable  . It was a kid dream for me to jump form this tower and now I realized it. I hope to make it back sometime !

Here are some pictures and the first short video out of my footages. I will edit a longer video later with all the crazy stuff I filmed. 


Gainer exit !

Gainer.
Trying a "High five to gainer" with Jean-Phi.
Two way gainer with Luc.

Back exit.

Head up / Head down.
The crew !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire