mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Kuala Lumpur Menara Tower Boogie Daily Report : Day 2

Second day in Kuala Lumpur.

I had a nice "grasse matinée" and woke up around 10am. I decided to go for a big tour in town. I started by going to Butik Bintang. It's a crazy street full of malls and shopping centers. 

Butik Bintang
I spent a couple hours around there then realized that I never visited the area called Brickfields. It's a small part of the city near the Central train station. I discovered a nice neighborhood full of life with many indian shops and restaurants. After a small lunch in a great vegetarian restaurant, I had a nice walk around and met two indian guys who want to open a backpacker hotel. They invited me to visit the place and asked me what was my opinion on it. It was pretty funny to play the "expert". After that I went to the big mall next to the train station to take a bit of fresh air. As the weather is really warm and humid, malls are always a good plan to refresh yourself. Even if most of them have the same stupid shops. 

Brickfields
A good vegetarian restaurant in Brickfields if you ever go there.
On the way back, I passed by one of my favorite street in KL, Lebuh Ampang. The street has beautiful old houses all painted in different colors. It's also another part of the city that as a lot of indian influences. You can find there many good vegetarian restaurants. 

Lebuh Ampang 

A nice old house
Tonight I wanted to join other basejumpers in chinatown to eat something but it started to rain like hell so everybody went back to their hotel. My friends Bras Noir, Jean-Phi and Luc should arrive soon. 

That's it for today, tomorrow is briefing day ! 

Thanks for reading and sorry for the bad quality of the pictures my phone is not really good at it. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire