mardi 23 septembre 2014

Kuala Lumpur Menara Tower Boogie Daily Report : Day 1

I'm going to try to write a short report everyday of my trip to the KL Menara Tower boogie. I will stay brief on my report as I don't know how many time I will have to write them.

 I just arrived today at 3pm. The flights have been good. No bad surprises, good food and I could even sleep well on the second flight form Dubai to Kuala Lumpur. I was happy to see that all my baggages followed me. I checked in at the Hotel, had a shower and went for a walk in Chinatown. It feels so good to be back here. I really like KL, it's one of the most multicultural city I visited. You can feel influences form all asia and people living together no matter where they are from or what god they believe in. I had a nice veggie noodle soup and now I'm back at the hotel. I'm going to chill a bit and go to bed early. Tomorrow evening some buddies from Switzerland and France will arrive. I will take the day to walk around the city.

More pictures tomorrow !

I would like also to thanks Inglewood Burgers and StayxCold Straight Edge Clothing for the support !

The view from the Hotel with the Menara Tower we are going to jump from.


An Indu temple in Chinatown. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire